Only the rare few homes share this exclusive, elevated location, high on the ridge in Quedjinup.
Sure to delight the most discerning buyer, this captivating retreat is perfectly positioned with stunning, panoramic Northerly views across the pristine turquoise waters of Geographe Bay, stretching along the Cape Naturaliste coastline.
Offering privacy on 5 parkland cleared acres, the gorgeous lifestyle property features two small dams, a charming olive grove and numerous ornamental trees and natives, including kangaroo paws and grevillia which attract an array of birdlife. There’s also a fenced orchard containing fruit trees plus an established vegetable garden.
Sit back and relax on the spacious entertaining deck overlooking the sparkling 10m lap pool, with heat pump for year-round swimming. Or you may choose to venture out to the lovely gazebo, which offers the ideal picturesque setting for a G&T while you take in the tranquility of this amazing property.
The beautiful, architecturally designed 4-bedroom x 3 bathroom home is double brick with a limestone façade and offers a clever floorplan featuring separate accommodation wings, plus:
- Master bedroom featuring stunning views and morning sunlight, freshly renovated ensuite with timber vanity, walk-in robe and plush carpet
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 feature captivating views, built-in robes and plush carpet
- Large 4th bedroom suitable as guest suite with its own living space and bathroom
- Additional studio for your art, hobbies or additional/guest accommodation
- Office space with captivating views
- Huge open plan living, dining and games area with vaulted ceiling, plus a Jarrahdale wood fire and large windows allowing the natural light to stream in
- Gourmet kitchen featuring granite benchtops, Miele appliances including oven with warming tray, induction cooktop and dishwasher plus wine fridge
- Tasmanian Oak flooring, cedar door/window frames throughout
- CCTV alarm system and NBN connection
- Auto double garage
- 5Kw solar panels into the grid
- Smart power meter which monitors power use
- 130,000 litre concrete freshwater tank with 2 filters – no water bills!
- Bore system for reticulating the lawn and garden
- Margaret River wine region just minutes from your door
- Minutes drive to Dunsborough town centre
- Minutes drive to Yallingup and Smiths Beach
This is a true lifestyle property where you can escape the hustle and bustle to retreat, relax and recharge with our clear blue oceans, sweeping coastline, tall forests, fabulous wineries and amazing restaurants all on your doorstep. Lonely Planet recently named Margaret River and southern WA as their number one destination in the Asia-Pacific region – the first time an Australian destination has topped the popular travel guide’s list. In addition, The West Australian called this region the “jewel in WA’s crown.”
Come, discover this fabulous lifestyle acreage retreat for yourself.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Dishes & Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Kitchen (Full)
- Linen Provided
- Non smoking
- Towels Provided
- Washer & Dryer
- Wood Fire