Frequently Asked Questions
Should the WA Government enforce travel restrictions due to Coronavirus we will offer a penalty-free booking postponement and apply your deposit towards the new reservation. Your new reservation can be for another time and/or property but will need be made within 12 months of your original booking.
Please refer to our Booking Terms & Conditions for further information.
- Once we have confirmed and receipted you deposit it becomes non-refundable
- Low & High Period Bookings – You will forfeit 100% of the total tariff if you cancel 14 days or less prior to arrival.
- Peak Period Bookings – You will forfeit 100% of the total tariff if you cancel 30 days prior to arrival.
- If, more than 30 days prior to your arrival date, we receive a written cancellation we will attempt to find a guest to fill your booking at the property. If we are successful you will forfeit the deposit and be released from the remaining tariff.
- If you leave early, we will not refund the unused portion of your stay.
You can pay by direct credit into our bank account or via credit card by calling our office. A 2% fee applies to all credit card transactions.
- All bookings are charged a $1,000 bond which is to be paid in full prior to arrival.
- The bond is to cover the cost of any damage that may occur during your stay or any breaches to our terms and conditions.
- An exit inspection will be completed to confirm the property is in good condition.
- We reserve the right to deduct from the bond the cost of any damage caused during your stay which must be settled within 14 days of departure.
- We reserve the right to deduct from the bond the cost of any incidental charges after your stay. Examples include, but not limited to, extra cleaning, excessive rubbish removal or any damage to the property.
- Should any deductions be made from the bond you will be provided with a valid tax receipt itemising all costs and an explanation of all expenses charged.
- Please refer to our terms and conditions for more detailed information.
- On arrival your beds will be made up with fresh linen.
- Fresh towels will be provided.
- The bed linen and towel hire is included in your tariff.
- The property will have a washing machine which you are free to use.
- You will need to bring your own beach towels.
Both are provided at all our properties but you will need to bring port-a-cot bedding.
Once the booking has been paid in full, we will send you directions and the unique code to the property’s key lockbox.
- You can arrive at the property from 2pm.
- If you would like to arrive earlier, we will endeavour to help you but will need to receive a request PRIOR TO ARRIVAL.
- Check out time is strictly 10am on the date of departure to ensure our cleaners can have the house ready for the next booking.
- A late departure may be possible, but we will need to receive a request PRIOR TO YOUR STAY.
- An unapproved late departure may incur a late fee of $50.
- Most, but not all, of our properties have Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi is provided at the owner’s discretion so please refer to the property description.
- We cannot guarantee the service speed and constant availability, particularly during busy seasons such as school holidays.
- Rural residential properties may experience slower connectivity.
- Wi-Fi should be used for general web browsing only.
- You will arrive to a home that has been professionally cleaned.
- The home will be professionally cleaned on your departure and is included in your tariff.
We ask that you carry out the following on departure:
- Perishable food items removed from the fridge and freezer.
- Dishes washed, dried and put away.
- Kitchen surfaces left clean and tidy.
- Bathroom surfaces left clean and tidy.
- BBQ cleaned
- Furniture and household items replaced to their original positions.
- Floors neat and tidy.
- Heaters/air conditioners switched off.
- Lights switched off.
- Doors and windows closed.
- House locked and secure.
- Key put into lock box.
- Rubbish bins placed on the verge if applicable.
Extra cleaning charges may be incurred if the property is not left in a clean and tidy condition.
Parties and other events are not allowed at any of our properties and on behalf of our owners we take this very seriously. Local Government regulations specify that holiday homes are to be rented for accommodation purposes only and not as a function venue. If there is evidence of a function/party the home may be closed immediately and result in eviction. No refund will be made.
We do not accept bookings from school students, Leavers or parents of Leavers during the Leaver period.